We’re Open Effective May 12th!
IMPORTANT UPDATE – REOPENING MAY 12th:
Effective May 12th, we are re-opening AMAE Plastic Surgery.
Effective June 1st we are re-opening all other aesthetic and Med Spa services.
Only one patient will be allowed in the office and seen at any given time.
Please see the guidelines below.
(Telehealth video appointments are also still available for patients who remain quarantined or socially distanced.)
Office Re-Opening Guidelines
- During scheduling an appointment, all patients will be asked if they have been exposed to someone with the COVID19 diagnosis in the last 2 weeks.
- Any patient with fever, shortness of breath or difficulty in breathing will be asked to reschedule their appointment upon complete resolution of symptoms and clearance from their primary care physician.
- All patients will be temperature scanned and can be denied access to the clinic should they have a fever or symptoms of shortness of breath or other respiratory concerns.
- All patients will be required to wear a face mask.
- We will have sanitizing stations in key areas of the clinic for patient use.
- In an effort to limit the number of people seen in the clinic daily, we kindly require ALL patient visitors, including children, to remain home or in vehicles outside of our office until further notice. Our staff will reschedule your visit if you are unable to leave visitors at home or in your vehicle.
- We will have a quick check in process at the desk to limit the interaction at the front desk and reserve this space for checkout only.
- All patients are requested to remain in their vehicles. They will receive a call from the office staff at the time of their appointment when the room is ready.
- The waiting rooms will be closed, and our staff will escort you directly to the rooms.
- We highly recommend and encourage calling ahead for all walk-in skincare orders. Our staff will have your order ready in advance and take payment over the phone to expedite your pickup and limit the number of patients in the clinic.
- If you are scheduled for a consultation or follow-up and would like to meet with your provider virtually, we do offer virtual visits through our HIPAA compliant text messaging and video consults through our EHR Symplast. Please talk to one of our Clinic Coordinators about converting to a virtual consult or if you have questions.
- Our office continues to comply with approved cleaning products, approved by the Center for Biocide Chemistries and the EPA. We will also continue our increased frequency of cleaning heavy use sites like doorknobs, light switch plates, phones, solid work surfaces, restrooms, and of course in our treatment rooms.
- Our staff will continue to avoid handshakes as well as practice frequent hand washing after each patient visit.
- We have also placed plexiglass shields at the counters for personal protection. We have also made available gloves, face shields and masks for all our staff members.
- Any staff member with fever and respiratory symptoms will not be allowed to work till the symptoms have resolves and they are cleared by their physician to return to work.
- Spa services such as laser hair removal (excluding face), Botox, Facial fillers and CoolSculpting will be offered beginning May 12.
- All other aesthetic procedures, including those that require removal of face mask, will be performed after May 30, 2020.
- Providers will use N-95 masks and face shields during the procedure.
- All patients undergoing a treatment or procedure will be required to sign the Covid 19 consent form.
If you are experiencing flu like symptoms, including cough or fever, please call your primary care physician or urgent care in order to safeguard those around you. According to the CDC, if you think you have been exposed to COVID-19 and develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness, such as cough or difficulty breathing, call your healthcare provider immediately. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and the CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19.
If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you please take steps to safeguard others and remain at home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment at a later date with no cancellation fee.
The safety of our patients is our number one priority!
For questions or to make an appointment call: (248) 335–7200
For more information regarding the coronavirus please visit: www.coronavirus.gov