Plastic Surgery Expertise
Dr. Ali has completed an extraordinary program of study that includes three fellowship programs following medical school, internship, and residency.
His extensive additional training includes:
- Aesthetic and Reconstructive Breast Surgery Fellowship
- Women’s College Hospital in Toronto, Canada
- Microsurgery and Trauma Fellowship
- St. Michael’s Hospital in Toronto, Canada
- Pediatric Surgery Fellowship
- Children’s Hospital of Toronto, Canada
- General Surgery Residency
- Providence Hospital & North Oakland Hospital, Michigan
- Pediatric Internship, New York
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Member, American Society of Plastic Surgeons
Dr. Ali has continued to publish many articles in medical publications and journals. He has continued his passionate study of plastic surgery each year, and has actively participated in the Annual Meeting of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons as well. He approaches every patient with fresh eyes, with the unique opportunity to create excellence.
Reputation Among Other Plastic Surgeons
Perhaps the greatest compliment a physician can receive is to win the respect of their peers. Many doctors seek out Doctor Ali when they need plastic surgery for themselves and their families.
This is truly an indication of the respect that Doctor Ali has earned for his caring and compassionate work.
Dr. Ali’s peers voted him one of Hour Detroit’s Top Doc. Dr. Ali has also been rated a top doctor by patients.